Aug 18-20th, 2017
Deadline to register: July 31st
Step #1 – Register Online
Registration for this year is closed. Hopefully we’ll see you next year!
Step #2 – Make payment (see information bel0w)
How to Prepare:
- Must comply with Parc de la Mauricie general rules
- No fires outside designated areas
- Any personal food that is brought is to be stored in your car, not in your tent.
- No wandering off designated trails into the forest
The address to the St-Mathieu park entrance is:
2120 Chemin Saint François
- Click here for the map. Please bring a copy whether you’re going with the group or individually.
- We’ll be meeting at the “La Clairiere” group camp site at 4:00 pm. To be there on time, we suggest leaving directly after Jumuah in order to have enough time for registration and skip potential traffic.If you’d like to go earlier, you’re welcome to visit the park on your own, get in some boating, swimming, or just walk around and enjoy the park. Organizers will be at the camp site as of 2pm if you want to get a head start on setting up and get the best spot for your tent.If you have trouble finding the place, you can call the camp info center at 1-819-538-3232. Also, note that we plan to all meet there at the posted time and follow the camp schedule. If you’re unable to arrive in time for the allocated meal times, please ensure that you take care of those meals on your own.
The camp cost this year will be:
- $55 for anyone 11 years and older,
- $40 for kids from 3 to 10 years old, inclusively
- FREE for kids under 3
- For families of two adults and multiple children, there is a price cap of $220.
- Please note that due to the limited number of people we can accommodate, places are expected to fill up fast, so make sure to pay as early as possible to reserve your spot. *Make sure to also register when making the payment (see next section)
- Don’t forget that to celebrate Canada’s 150th birthday, you can get a pass for free park entrance: https://www.pc.gc.ca/en/voyage-travel/admission. This will save you from having to pay the park entrance fee on top of the Hilm camp attendance fees.
How to Pay
Option #1 eMoney Transfer. You can email money transfer your camp payment to the following address: Hilmwestisland@gmail.com.
Option #2 Pay an Organizer
Give the money to the organizer that told you about the camp or to one of the contacts below:
Br. Asim (Payment and info) (514) 585-4857
Sr. Faiza (Payment and info) (514) 999-3463
Br. Kashif (Payment and Info) (514) 651-7861
Br. Suhail (for payment only) 514-884-1786
If paying by cheque:
-The cheque must be made out to “HILM”