Join us for a fun-filled, educational event featuring storytime, crafts, henna and face painting, as we learn about Hajj and get ready to celebrate the blessed holiday of Eid-al-Adha together!
- When: Sunday August 12th, 11am-1pm
- Where: Islamic Community Center of Brossard (5905 Grande-Allée Boulevard, Brossard)
- Cost: $7/child to cover supplies
- Register: Please email email@example.com with the names and ages of your children to register. Space is limited!
- Notes: For children aged 2-12 years.
- All children are requested to bring a pair of scissors and a glue stick for their personal use, as well as a lunch for themselves.
Special workshop for adults to get their craft on and make some beautiful decorations for Eid!
- Cost: $15/adult to cover supplies
- Register: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name to register. Space is limited!