Hilm (West Island) presents a fun-filled Ramadan event for children featuring storytime, crafts, henna and face painting, as we celebrate the blessed month of Ramadan together!
Register Here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScG9Fv42RvwUMSVkW0uPa74uipxEE_hobfQJF6fIX1YjWgztQ/viewform
– Deadline to register is May 24.
– There will be NO registration at the door.
– LIMITED CAPACITY – first come first served basis.
– Please read the details below to determine what group your child falls in and what supplies may be required.
– Please arrive ON TIME in order to benefit from all the activities.
– Snack and juice box will be provided, bring your own lunch if needed.
May 27, 2018
1:45pm – 3:45pm
Ecole Le Savoir
11950 Bd Gouin O, Pierrefonds, QC H8Z 1V6
COST: $5.00 per child
GROUP 1: Age 4-6
Parents must remain with the child
GROUP 2: Age 7-9
Bring your own scissors and glue stick
GROUP 3: Age 10-16
Bring your own compass and ruler (Special workshop by Sumayya Petrus!)