Workshop for children and adults
Join us for a fun-filled, educational event for children featuring story time, crafts, cookie decorating, henna and face painting, as we celebrate the blessed month of Ramadan together!
- When: Sunday May 12th, 10:30am-1pm
- Where: Islamic Community Center of Brossard (5905 Grande-Allée Boulevard, Brossard)
- Cost:* $7 to cover supplies
- To Register: Please register and pay online. Space is limited. no registrations or payment at the door!
- Notes: For children aged 2-12 years.
All children are requested to bring a pair of scissors and a glue stick for their personal use, as well as a lunch for themselves if needed. Snacks and juice will be provided.
Special workshop for adults to get their craft on and make some beautiful decorations for Ramadan/Eid!
Cost: $15/adult to cover supplies
There is also a West Island Edition of the Ramadan Moon Craft activity. Please visit this link to our website.